[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Announcement: New Financial Aid Pillar Work Sessions Posted!

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:53:02 PST 2022

Good afternoon and Happy New Year!

FA Support is pleased to announce our new schedule of upcoming Financial Aid Pillar Work Sessions!  Please bookmark the page/link below to monitor upcoming work sessions held by the FA Support team.

Pillar Work Session Schedule | SBCTC<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/it-support/erp-support/cs-core-worksession.aspx>

The first new year work session coming up is DL reconciliation on Jan 28th, 2022.  I will send out a calendar invite to the ctclinkfasupport list serv for the DL reconciliation work session and all other future-scheduled Financial Aid work sessions so it's on your calendars.  Please be sure to accept the invite, and share with your staff who may not be subscribed to the list serv.

Thank you,

[Compass]Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid
o: 360-704-1066
kforsberg at sbctc.edu<mailto:kforsberg at sbctc.edu>