[CTCAccess] Good examples of accessibility-related messages from senior administrators?

Taylor, Kirsten (LNI) tayi235 at LNI.WA.GOV
Wed May 16 08:37:09 PDT 2018

I am also interested in the type of messaging that folks are doing.  I’d love to share it with my accessibility group so we can better help get the word out.

Kirsten Taylor, Contracts Consultant
Department of Labor and Industries | 360-902-6021 | Kirsten.Taylor at Lni.wa.gov<mailto:Kirsten.Taylor at Lni.wa.gov>

From: CTCAccess <ctcaccess-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of John Melson
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:24 AM
To: ctcaccess at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: [CTCAccess] Good examples of accessibility-related messages from senior administrators?

At the spring Access 360 convening a couple weeks ago, representatives from several colleges mentioned their presidents and/or vice presidents had sent all-campus messages about accessibility efforts.

Would any of you be willing to share examples of such messages from your colleges, either privately or on this list? I'm trying to collect a variety of examples that I can share with the senior administrators on my campus.

Thanks in advance, and best wishes,
John

--
John Melson