[CTCAccess] Good examples of accessibility-related messages from senior administrators?

John Melson jmelson at everettcc.edu
Tue May 15 09:24:08 PDT 2018

At the spring Access 360 convening a couple weeks ago, representatives from
several colleges mentioned their presidents and/or vice presidents had sent
all-campus messages about accessibility efforts.

Would any of you be willing to share examples of such messages from your
colleges, either privately or on this list? I'm trying to collect a variety
of examples that I can share with the senior administrators on my campus.

Thanks in advance, and best wishes,
John

--
John Melson
Director of Educational Technology

425-388-9585

Visit the Center for Transformative Teaching's blog
<https://ctt.evccblogs.com> to read about digital pedagogy and innovative
teaching practices at EvCC and beyond.