[corrections_edu_it] [SPAM] Fw: Secure book 6 docking station not connecting USB 3.0

Andy Duckworth aduckworth at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 29 07:29:23 PDT 2024

Good Morning Everyone!

Just wanted to forward a thread about USB 3.0 functionality in the Gen3 BIOS 3.11. Jeremy and team at Justice Tech are working on an update to resolve this.

Thanks Mike for bringing this up and troubleshooting with Jeremy!

Andy Duckworth (he|him)

Technology Innovation Officer

w (360) 704-4311 c (253) 318-7586