[corrections_edu_it] [SPAM] Student Account Activation and H Drive request tickets

Andy Duckworth aduckworth at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 24 10:44:47 PDT 2024

Good Morning, Again!

Also, in the OSN meeting we talked about the possibility of combining the above requests in one ticket and David stated that we need to keep the tickets separate. He did say that all account requests could be put in one ticket and all the H drive requests could be put in another ticket, which should streamline things a bit.

David did state that this is not the typical request methodology and if you get any push back from local DOC IT that you can email him (drdesjardins at doc1.wa.gov) to get things straightened out instead of initiating a back-and-forth with local DOC IT.

Andy Duckworth (he|him)

Technology Innovation Officer

w (360) 704-4311 c (253) 318-7586

[cid:4c925aeb-653b-4f5b-ba05-1ee558ba598f]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/a19387ebdf9440c3a7d1ee06ca22cc62@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/a19387ebdf9440c3a7d1ee06ca22cc62@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>