[corrections_edu_deans] IT Meeting Notes 3/19/2024

John Michel jmichel at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 19 15:19:15 PDT 2024

Good afternoon, everyone,
First, as I will be out next week, we wanted to know what the interest is in having or cancelling the IT meeting next week. Please let me know your thoughts by Thursday so that I can request the meeting get cancelled if that is the decision.
Here is a link to the education IT Meeting notes on [?docx icon]  3/19/2024<https://sbctcedu.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/sites/CorrectionsEducationIT/Shared%20Documents/IT%20Resources/IT%20Meeting%20Notes/2024/March%2019th,%202024.docx?d=w80da7b9cdea249ae88eabbd013f1bdfc&csf=1&web=1>. We have switched to a new folder in the teams\sharepoint space. If you have issues accessing the file, please let me know and I'll do what I can to troubleshoot your access.
Thank you very much and have a great week!

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]
John Michel
Senior Support Engineer / Corrections Education
jmichel at sbctc.edu<mailto:jmichel at sbctc.edu> * c: 253-549-1974
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/>