[CATO] Plugins for accessibility & college change

Figueroa, Agnes afigueroa at rtc.edu
Fri Apr 12 08:34:58 PDT 2024

¡Hola!

While trying to look for a VPAT of a figma product, I ran into this nice collection of accessibility plugins. Sharing it for everyone's benefit. You may or not have seen it already: Plugins for accessibility | Figma<https://www.figma.com/community/collections/plugins-accessibility>

On a separate note, I will be moving from RTC to Bellevue College next Tuesday. I will be their new IT Security Manager. I will take my accessibility mindset and drive to BC. I do not know who is in charge of IT Accessibility there or what they have been doing. I do know Marissa Hackett leads the Disability Resource Center and she was my co-chair at RTC for the Accessibility Advisory Committee, so we will team up again.

I won't mind continuing my participation at CATO and I don't think it will be a problem for my new boss, Rodger Harrison, VP of IT.  My BC address is my old HP 8-char username: afiguero at bellevuecollege.edu<mailto:afiguero at bellevuecollege.edu>, you can send me an MS Teams message that way. If you prefer the newer but longer email format, try agnes.figueroa at bellevuecollege.edu<mailto:agnes.figueroa at bellevuecollege.edu>, but you won't be able to send me a Teams message that way.

Gracias,
Agnes Figueroa
Enterprise Systems Engineer
IT Accessibility Coordinator & Co-Chair of the Accessibility Advisory Committee
425-235-2505
To request IT assistance: https://servicedesk.rtc.edu/

¡Sí, hablo Español!
Any pronouns will be fine.