[CATO] Announcing the 2023-2024 CATO Co-Chairs!

Hanscom, Michael mhanscom at highline.edu
Wed Oct 4 15:35:31 PDT 2023

Thanks much, Monica (and CATO et al.)! Looking forward to this!

Michael Hanscom (he/him), Accessible Technology Program Manager, Highline College
mhanscom at highline.edu<mailto:mhanscom at highline.edu> | Building 25-516 | 206.592.3383
Accessible Technology Zoom Lobby: Wed. 3:30-4:15 p.m., Thu. 3-3:45 p.m. https://highline.zoom.us/my/mhanscom