[CATO] ADA Title II Survey Responses

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 2 12:29:55 PDT 2023

Thanks, Andy!

CATO members: if YOU want to provide responses to the survey form, TODAY is the LAST day. The deadline for public comment is tomorrow October 3rd. I will take responsibility for collecting the survey responses and submitting them through the DOJ NPRM website before the end of business tomorrow.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

•Email: molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • Phone: 360-704-3922

The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.

Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>