[Cato] Fw: FCC Seeks Nominations for Chairman's Awards for Advancement in Accessibility by February 28, 2018

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Wed Dec 20 12:56:26 PST 2017

Hey all,

Someone just brought this away to my attention.  It doesn't have any $ award with it but thought I'd share anyway.  It's definitely seems to go to submitters who have created tech solutions to digital accessibility problems.

Wondering if Caption Hub or, more likely, our (Ward & SBCTC) state developed software testing program/etc. might be a good nominee for next years session.

Just putting it out there in case I'm forgetting some other solutions that WA folks have come up with already.

Best,
Amy

Amy Rovner, MPH RD
eLearning Instructional Designer