[BLC] question about BAS admissions requirement

Potter, Mike Mike.Potter at lwtech.edu
Tue Oct 24 16:58:36 PDT 2023

Our policy is 2.0 to get in and out, except for the BAS in Dental Hygiene which is higher and has competitive admissions. The C- is always a problem as it is often a 1.7.
For us, I believe Admissions converts all transcripts to decimal, so the student will potentially be short on an Admission requirement and cannot use that course for graduation.
Thanks - Mike