[BLC] Students with Graduate Degrees Doing BAS Degrees

Alysa Kelsey alysa.kelsey at bellevuecollege.edu
Wed Nov 1 11:47:59 PDT 2023

It is rare, but we will use them if/as needed!

Best,

Alysa Kelsey
Program Manager
Bellevue College | Software Development Programs
3000 Landerholm Circle SE | Bellevue, WA 98007 | 425.564.3340
[BC Logo Email Signature]

Software Development BAS - Now accepting applications for Fall 2023!
Choose between concentrations in Application Development<https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/softwaredevelopment/ad/> and Artificial Intelligence<https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/softwaredevelopment/ai/>
Learn more about the program on our website<https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/softwaredevelopment/> | Schedule an advising session<https://calendly.com/alysa-kelsey> or sign-up for an info session<https://calendly.com/alysa-kelsey/software-development-and-ai-info-sessions?back=1&month=2023-04>