[BLC] Special Graduation Regalia for BAS?

Ghinazzi, Anne AnneG at bigbend.edu
Fri Jun 16 13:54:25 PDT 2023

Hi, BLC colleagues
We're getting ready to celebrate our first BAS cohort graduating this afternoon-- whoop, whoop!!!! I'm curious about what other colleges are doing for BAS graduation regalia. We ended up having students use the same cap and gown as the rest of our student body and provided a program stole and pin to signify the BAS credential.

I'd love to hear what others are doing. Does anyone do a different colored robe/cap for BAS? What about for students celebrating high school completion, do they wear a distinctive robe/cap?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Anne Ghinazzi

Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) Coordinator
Big Bend Community College
509.793.2322
anneg at bigbend.edu
If I am your advisor, you can schedule with me here<https://bigbend.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/13116/schedule>