[BLC] GenEd requirements for students who have earned a Bachelor's degree from a foreign country

Mahoney Ed.D., Chris Chris.Mahoney at cptc.edu
Wed Aug 9 14:51:48 PDT 2023

Alison,

Thanks so much. This is very helpful!

Chris Chen Mahoney, Ed.D. (She/Her/Hers)
Dean of Instruction, Academics & Design
[Wide-Column Signature with Graphic]
Building 19 Room 105E * 4500 Steilacoom Blvd. SW * Lakewood WA 98499 * T: 253-589-5959
chris.mahoney at cptc.edu<mailto:chris.mahoney at cptc.edu> * twitter.com/CloverParkTech<http://twitter.com/CloverParkTech> * facebook.com/CloverParkTech<http://facebook.com/CloverParkTech>
Excellence. Experience. Employment. Redefine education at Clover Park Technical College.