[BFET] FW: Please read - Updated BFET Quarterly locations for 3/7/19

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 5 15:46:37 PST 2019

Good Afternoon BFET Team,

There have been some changes to the in-person locations. Please see the updated agenda for locations.

Respectfully,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.