[BFET] FW: SBCTC Job Opportunity | Education Program Coordinator | Vacancy No. 2019-04

Erin Frasier efrasier at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 20 22:07:05 PST 2019

We will be expanding our team at the State Board to further support BFET and WorkFirst programs across our system and increase our efforts to ensure students have access to the resources they need to be successful. Please help us spread the word about this new opportunity.

Respectfully,
Erin
[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Erin Frasier, Ed.D.
Policy Associate, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495