[BFET] Update to Provider Handbook Changes and Extension for Implementation for Participant Reimbursement and Bank Mobile Cards

Hunt, Lori Lori.Hunt at scc.spokane.edu
Tue Oct 16 08:23:49 PDT 2018

Good morning,
I echo the concerns that have been brought up and it seems that there may be another in regards to the limits that are available in eJas unless I am missing something. Has anyone else had issues with Federal Fiscal Year limits in the PR screens?

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D46529.8F5DA310]

Thank you,
Lori

Lori Hunt, M.Ed (she/her pronouns)
Associate Dean of Student Success & Outreach
Spokane Community College
(509) 533-7378
(509) 533-8266 FAX
www.scc.spokane.edu<http://www.scc.spokane.edu/>
Please visit our online eligibility tool at www.startnextquarter.org<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.startnextquarter.org%2F&data=02%7C01%7CLori.Hunt%40scc.spokane.edu%7Cbf0f3eebddff4cd0d55f08d6224ecad1%7C4dedfefa6bd04442a06c98aed0b4b8da%7C1%7C0%7C636734119149613217&sdata=sKMcxLoA6UyyD%2BpkAHeprN5v0%2FeqxOndEF6vpELS2jE%3D&reserved=0>

“It always seems impossible until it is done.” –Nelson Mandela