[BFET] FW: BFET Quarterly Meeting

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Tue Feb 7 08:25:37 PST 2017

Good morning.
The email below provides the new schedule for the BFET Providers'  Meetings. I will pass along additional information as it is received.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341
Fax: 360.704.4418
Email: mcarlisle at sbctc.edu

From: Adams, Corinna (DSHS) [mailto:adamsc2 at dshs.wa.gov] On Behalf Of DSHS RE ESA SW BFET Policy
Subject: BFET Quarterly Meeting

Greetings all,

We apologize that we have not gotten this out to you sooner. Due to competing schedules we have to change the days of our BFET Quarterly Meeting.

Below are the new dates. This will be updated on the website shortly.

*         March 9th

*         June 8th

*         September 7th

We have not finalized the dates of the BFET Training Forum, but we have a tentative contract for:
Check in: May 9th
Check out: May 12th
In Bellingham, WA

Thank you for your patience,