[BFET] Farewell! & Job opportunity

Viola, Katie Katie.Viola at lwtech.edu
Mon Apr 3 15:49:02 PDT 2017

Hello BFET friends,

After over four years coordinating the BFET program at LWTech I am excited to share that I will be moving on to a new role at LWTech as the Director of Student Development. It's been a joy to work with all of you and to serve our incredible students. I hope to work with you in the future.

Please spread the word that my BFET Coordinator position is open at LWTech. I can't sing my supervisor, Demetra Biros' praise enough, she's great to work for :) If you have questions about working at LWTech or what this role entails, please feel free to reach out to me, as my email address will stay the same.
https://www.governmentjobs.com/jobs/1704740/coordinator-bfet-workfirst/agency/lwtc/apply

Best,

Katie Viola, M.Ed
Coordinator, Basic Food, Employment, and Training (BFET)
Preferred pronouns: she/her
Lake Washington Institute of Technology | West Building, W207M
T: (425) 576-5811 | Katie.Viola at lwtech.edu<mailto:Katie.Viola at lwtech.edu>
[WorkforceDevelopment_639_1235]<http://www.lwtech.edu/wfd>