[BFET] FW: SAVE THE DATE: BFET Grant & Fiscal Training

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Wed Sep 21 11:48:59 PDT 2016

Since we will be accepting the first two registrants from each college, anyone wanting to be waitlisted can complete and submit their registration at the link in the original email. We will notify you if you are moved from the waitlist.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341