[BFET] FW: Child Care Updates

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Tue Nov 29 08:19:53 PST 2016

Good morning.
This email from Katie Viola bounced back from the BFET listserv. I am resending it as it is important information for our BFET students and programs.

Thank you, Katie, for staying on top of the critical element of our work and for your effort in making this information available to all.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341