[BFET] FFY 2017 Budget Worksheet

Yesenia Rodriguez yrodriguez at yvcc.edu
Wed May 25 14:52:54 PDT 2016

Mat

Last year we received a spreadsheet from your office indicating the "BFET Completion Rate by Quarter" data. Will your office be sending out the 2015-16 data?

I've attached the document you sent us last year (2013-14).

Thank you!

[YVCC logo pms 202]

Yesenia Rodriguez, M. Ed.
Workforce Education Director