[BFET] FFY 2017 BFET Budget Worksheet

JAN STRAND jstrand at email.edcc.edu
Wed May 25 14:41:11 PDT 2016

Hi Mat:

The  colleges may need data from an SBCTC report you gave to us last year
--  Employment and Wages for BFET Clients Following Exit.  This was listed
by college for each quarter -- Summer 2013 - Spring 2014.  If we could have
Summer 2014 - Spring 2015, it might help us plan our employment numbers for
this next year (Exhibit D Performance Standards -- # Entering Employment.)

Thanks!

Jan Strand
Director of WorkFirst, BFET, Opportunity Grant & Re-Entry Programs
Edmonds Community College
425/640-1008

--
Jan Strand
Director of WorkFirst, BFET,Opportunity Grant and Re-Entry Programs