[BFET] closure of components for the summer

Tina Wilson ewilson at yvcc.edu
Tue Jun 28 08:37:02 PDT 2016

Hi Irene,
What I tend to do is if they have applied for Fall 2016 we can reopen them, at this time I don't have many Fall application until at least August.
At the moment I am closing those who are not attending summer nor have applied for fall.
Their components are set to close at the end of the month.
Let me know if you need additional information.
Tina Wilson

Tina Wilson
Yakima Valley Community College
Worker Retraining & Basic Food Employment Coordinator
Phone: 509-574-4743
Fax: 509-574-4967
Grandview Campus: 509-882-7000