[BFET] IMPORTANT!! Call for FFY17 BFET 100% Carry-Over Funds Due 9/7/16

April Messenger amessenger at sbctc.edu
Wed Aug 31 15:55:55 PDT 2016

Friendly reminder that your BFET Funding Requests are due by COB on Wednesday Sept. 7th. With a holiday weekend approaching, we'd like to urge you to complete this as soon as possible. You can find the survey here,  FFY17 BFET 100% Fund Allocation survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T2WHT5H>.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.