[BFET] Problems with e-Jas?

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Tue Aug 2 14:25:18 PDT 2016

Good afternoon, Irene.
DSHS has requested examples of this. Please be sure to submit the student's name and eJAS # via the Secure Email  Portal.

Can you let me know when you first contacted them about this occurring?
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341