[ATcoord] Fw: [EXT] RE: Policy 188 Sunset Review

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 2 14:26:18 PDT 2023

Hi AT COORDS,

An AWESOME CATO member (Agnes) contacted WATECH about the 2021 review sunset date for Policy 188. I have copied the agency's response (dated September 15th) below for you. My interpretation from the response is that WATECH is behind schedule in any necessary review of Policy 188, and that as of now, nothing has changed.
~Monica

Hi Agnes,

We were planning to bring this to the Accessibility Committee to workshop the policy this fall, but the policy owner has changed positions, and we will need to designate a new policy owner.

I will keep you posted.

Warm Regards,

Samantha Zee

Washington Technology Solutions

Enterprise IT Policy Manager
Policy and Government Affairs

(360) 407 - 9436 | Office

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

•Email: molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • Phone: 360-704-3922

The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.

Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>