[ATcoord] Fw: [Dssc] Fwd: AT Trainings from WATAP

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 17 10:46:06 PDT 2023

Hi AT folks,

Sharing this opportunity for those interested. Trainings are happening at both Seatac and the DVR office in Vancouver, WA.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

•Email: molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • Phone: 360-704-3922

The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.

Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web